Thursday, August 11, 2005

Disco Inferno

Was having a conversation with my 6 year old cousin just now. He was telling me about a dream he had last night...

Cuz: I had a dream last night you know!
Me: Really? Tell me about it
Cuz: I was in the disco! We were all dancing. I was dancing like this *proceeds to impersonate John Travolta's immortal Saturday Night Fever move*
Me: Wow! What was the disco like?
Cuz: There were so many lights. And there was a big disco ball on top!
Me: A disco ball?
Cuz: Ya! A biiig one!
Me: Sounds like you had fun, man. So which girls were you with?
Cuz: *Sheepishly* It was...uh...all boys only...
Me: ?!!?!!?!?!?!

All boys disco? How does a 6 year old even know what a disco looks like?!?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

1:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home