Thursday, June 23, 2005

Conspiracy!

It's a conspiracy I tell you. First, the holidays. That in itself totally made me a lazy ass. Then I was busy being homesick when I got back to KL. And to top it off, for the last week or so my Webbit broadband service has been so screwed up that I practically can't use the net. RM500 for modem and installation with a monthly fee of RM88. Let me quote TIME's mission statement:

"Our MissionTIME dotCom is committed to providing superior broadband service to ensure the enhancement and clarity of data communication through the delivery of Internet access over a state-of-the-art digital wireless broadband network"

Yes, I'm sure.

The worst part is, the excuse given after numerous calls is "overcongestion".

Thankfully, the service seems to have stabilised, though there are still sporadic interruptions. IMPROVE, TIME, OR TO
JEFF OOI I WILL GO!

Okay, enough drama. I'll post something tonite. Perhaps I might even show you guys some pics of my robot. Ahhh...my lovely robot. He's scared of light. Shine a light at him and he looks for a dark place to hide.

Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home