Thursday, June 30, 2005

Taken in?

A strange thing happened to me yesterday. I got quite taken in bya girl I met.

Walking around Mid Valley in the afternoon, I bumped into a relative of mine. That was followed with the usual hugs, exchange of greetings and how are you's and so on.

Then she said it.

"My niece is here, where is that girl?".

Then she came into view. One of the sweetest looking girls I've seen. The next 5 minutes were spent chit chatting with this distant relative whom I've never seen before. Despite me being quite shy around new people, talking to her was easy.

10 minutes later I was cursing myself for not getting her contact.

I've been thinking about her since.

Yeah, yeah, technically we are relatives, I know.

Why does it have to be so? Why can't this exact scenario happen with a non-related chick?

I think God is having a little fun with me.

Anyways I'm watching War of the Worlds tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a good ol' time of Steven Spielberg movie magic. I'm hoping it's as enjoyable as Independence Day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Covercraft car cover Address lookup phone number

1:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home