Wednesday, April 27, 2005

These are a few of my favourite things...

Greetings y'all! How do you guys like my new background? Cool eh? I tried a few different ones (mostly chicks in various states of undress) but the colour made it difficult to read the text so I ended up with this. I'm a bedroom deejay so the turntable suits me. I'm gonna make more tweaks to the design whenever I can. For now though I'm happy with my blog. It looks quite different from what you get on the template provided.

So on to today's post. We all have a few things we want to have don't we? A personal bar that never runs out of anything, a harem of the hottest chicks from every imaginable nationality, Britney and Christina in a Paris Hilton style home video, an American President that exhibits some intelligence, etc etc...I have more tangible things in mind though.



First of all, a brand new PC. Not just any PC, but a rig (self-constructed PC) with high-end specifications. I also want all my PC and all peripherals to be black, with neon green cold cathode lights and LEDs, similiar to the one pictured above. I'm also gonna draw the face of the alien from the "Alien" series of movies with a glow in the dark pen on the side without a see-through panel (hey I CAN draw ok, we Pisceans are artistic apparently). Can you imagine playing DOOM 3 in the dark then? I'm gonna be scared shitless. I can't wait!!!

Here are the specs:
-AMD 64 processor 3000+ 929 Winchester (loads of numbers I know, IT is so much fun innit?)
-a decent motherboard with dual channeling (dual channelling increases the RAM speed bu about 1.5)for both DDR1 and 2. I'm thinking of maybe even getting an SLI enabled motherboard (SLI=2 graphics card combined as one).
-dual layer DVD burner
-1 gig of RAM (dual channeled!)
-NVIDIA based 6600GT graphics card
-17 inch flat screen monitor

If all this sounds confusing, don't worry. It basically means that my PC is gonna be quite a monster! Compared to other tech geeks (yes I am one) it's nothing to shout about, but still, it's gonna be quite the powerful!

This is the only item on my wish list that I'm actually gonna get. Let's move on to the stuff I can only dream about.



Being a DJ enthusiast, naturally I would love to have my own DJ set. A year ago I got myself a mixer after saving for ages, and for all this while it's only been connected to my PC on which I use PCDJ, which is a common DJ software used in clubs and pubs, to mix. I'm getting bored of it though. I want the real thing. The Pioneer CDJ-1000 is the ultimate, but that's way out of reach. The CDJ-800 pictured above is a bit more realistic and it's features are more than sufficient for me. It even has scratching goddammit! God knows when I will finally save enough to my hands on a proper pair of DJ CD players, but if and when it happens I sure hope it's this one.

All playaz gotta have a pimp pair of kicks to impress the ladies.



Behold, the Timberland roll-top boots. Damn I love these shoes. It's a boot, but you can roll down the top make it appear as above. Cool as f**k, don't you think! Too bad they cost 700 bucks, way out of my league. Not that I don't have enough shoes, in fact I have quite a few compared to the average guy, but none are as cool as these Timbs. I can just imagine walking into Zouk on a Thursday and all the people move aside in respect to let the shoes pass through. They have have these in white, which looks seriously cool but it would get dirty too fast and to let that happen to a 700 bucks pair of shoes would be too painful to bear. These kicks are fly man...*sigh*...any kind souls out there willing to give me 700 bucks?

Finally...



Behind every successful man is a hot-ass chick. Shilpa Shetty is my dream lady. Don't ask why, I can't answer that myself. There's just something about her... Having a figure that would make Aphrodite herself pale in comparison helps a bit, I do admit. While the whole world keeps going on and on about Aishwarya, Shilpa is the brightest star in my galaxy. Che wah, so romantic.

Honorable mention: A camera phone to replace my workhorse 3310. I'm not being materialistic here. A camera phone would be good because then I would be able to take pictures on the go and that would make my posts here that much more interesting. So you see, I'm actually thinking about all you readers out there. How thoughtful...how considerate...how concerned...how generously good it would be if someone would buy me a camera phone for the sake of all my beloved readers for whom I care so much. No really, I do.

That's my wish list. Wouldn't life be fun if I had all of this?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found ur link thru Kugan's blog. Shilpa is hot man! those are some nice pair of shoes and ur pc is looking great! initial glance I was ..whoah..what a nice piece of photo

10:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dude! bn tryin 2 tag on ur board,kinda crazy..coz notin appearin..so plz pardon me if u find ur tag hijacked by my msgs..hehe!!

cool backgrd..hmmm..nobel wish indeed..cam phone 2 cater 2 OUR ndz, huh?!!caught dat sly smile on ur face..hehe!!

pls a kind favour..remove my link,coz deleted my previous n wrkin on my new 1..embarassin la!!hv'nt posted anytin..azyet..
tkz loads anyway!!

10:20 pm  
Blogger eldiablocorneo said...

hmmm..i checked the tag-board n it seems to work fine. it's kinda useless tho, no-one comments there. n thanx for u r comments pr1ncz, i will remove the link asap!

10:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! hockey arena developers 800m running training world hockey association teams hockey record credit card ferrari comparison 512 Desert sun pontiac buick gmc John rocker still play baseball futures+trading Willowdale golf scarborough maine

6:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when I clicked unsubscribe the page I was taken to contained the following
message:. Install clamps, gaskets, cork and adjustable three-way valves,
gate valves, valves, restoring insulation, sealing ebbs;.
The behind the scenes tour is free to Estates members, and is included in the price of a
homes and garden tour ticket.

Also visit my webpage - firestone coupons

4:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home