Wednesday, April 13, 2005

El Rio Grande

Was having a coke up in my room just now. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, I spotted my bro's Black Label lying on my dressing table. It's been there for 3 months - since that infamous Wednesday night at Zouk when JAIS decided to drop by. So anyways, there I was with a glass of Coke in my hand, Black just staring back at me, longingly.

"Please, please, save me from this eternity of misery", it called out.

What's a man to do? I had to help the needy.

So I had a pack. Nice and stiff. And I'm feeling a teensy bit "happy" right now.

The problem is I hate drinking at home. Coz whenever I have a drink or two I always feel like going out clubbing or partying. And when you're stuck at home that feeling sucks.

There's only about 3 packs left anyways. Been waiting for my bro to take it back for the last 3 months. I don't think it's gonna happen. I'm performing euthanisia on this bottle. It's suffering so badly. I can't take it anymore!

Anyways, on to more serious matters. Rio Ferdinand has just been voted Britain's best dressed man, as chosen by GQ magazine. Alright la macha...Man U rulezzz.....

As for the "metrosexual" David Robert Joseph Beckham, the winner for the past 3 years, he is now officially the worst dressed. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......how the mighty have fallen.

It's come as no surprise to me. Although Becks is viewed as a fashion icon, a trendsetter, some of his fashion decisions are as bent as his crosses.

So big up yourself, Mr. Ferdinand. May those in red forever outshine the pretenders in other colours.

Want to know the difference between Ferdy and Becks? Here's my research.


Who's that stylish guy? Posted by Hello

Ferdy has inspired and convinced me to finally get corn rows done. I'm doing it as soon as my college allows me too.


Corn rows look good on dark-skinned guys like Rio. And most chicks. Posted by Hello


Beckham is neither. Though he tries hard to be both. Posted by Hello

Wanna know what I mean?


Here he is trying hard to look like a G. Skull caps do not look good on white boys. Eminem maybe, but he pulls it off coz he rolls with Dre and Fifty. Beckham rolls with Elton "Crocodile Rock" John.Posted by Hello


And here he is trying to look like a chick. Only Malaysian men (at night, at home) and chicks wear sarungs (I'm Malaysian, it's sarung to me, not "seh-wrong"). And chicks wear sarungs at the beach, not to dinner. Take note, Becks.Posted by Hello


Ah, this explains it all...the fugliest shirt ever. On the strength of this alone, he deserves his worst-dressed accolade. Not just in Britain, but in the world. As judge Manolo Blahnik said, Beckham is "the original fashion victim". Nuff' said. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

liked ur comments on beckham..hehe!!a typical metropolitan dude..luv soccer..but this guy is way to glamorous for dat game..bn cussin myself to hv spent 48bucks on his-my side..kp ur rambles flowin always..hehe!!

1:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home