Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Shame? What shame?

The past few days have been rather eventful. Since my exam ended on Friday at noon, some things have happened that don't usually occur every day. It's been topsy turvy, but at the end of it all I hope that everything gets back to normal. I won't say what exactly happened, but it's been something that's been weighing on my mind rather heavily. I can just pray for things to be clear soon, not for me, but for someone I hold dear.

Now let's move on. I was reminded of an incident that happened a few months back when I took out one of my older t-shirts to wear today. You see, I'm a regular jogger at the Gasing hills. Well at least I have been until the recent spate of haze and bad weather in the evenings. Anyways, I had just finished jogging one fine day and was catching my breath at the "jogger's hangout", which is a playground. Suddenly this woman, in her 40's I think, comes up to me. Bear in mind that if this woman were a chick, or at least an attractive older woman (MILF? Hahahahaha), I might have reacted differently ;-)

So there I was minding my own business....

Woman: Excuse me?
Me: Huh? Wha...yes?
Woman: I like your t-shirt...
Me: (In my mind I was thinking WTF?!) Err, thanks. I like it too.
Woman: Where did you get it from?
Me: I can't really remember, but I think I got it from Carrefour, in Seberang Jaya, Penang. I'm from Penang, you see.
Woman: Can I have it? The phrase on your shirt is actually one of my mottos in life.
Me:Err...ehhhh...you want my t-shirt? But it's all sweaty!
Woman: Don't you have a change with you?
Me: No I don't la...

At this point I was thinking to myself "What the hell, who is she to ask for my t-shirt?!?! WTF...". I was also a bit blur at the time, tired after jogging and all you see. And if you would like to know, my t-shirt said "AGE IS A MATTER OF ATTITUDE". Big deal la if it's one of your mottos. Motto schmotto. That doesn't mean you can go up and ask for it. For example, I wouldn't go up to someone who's wearing a shirt that says "SEXY BEAST" and just ask for it like that. No shame man. You gots ta have some pride, baybee...

And that wasn't even the worst part...

Woman: Okay. Can you go back and wash it and send it to me then? I'll give you my address.
Me: Uh? Um....okay? (I was very blur at this point, ok....)
Woman: Thank you!! Here's my address...(proceeds to tell me her addy of which all I can remember is that it's in section 5)
Me: Ok.
Woman: So when can you send it?
Me: When pigs fly over your shameless self and perfectly aim pig dung bombs shamelessly on your shameless head.

Ok, ok...here's what I really said...

Me: In a few days time, I guess.
Woman: Okay, thank you very much!!

Holy shitballs. Such shameless nerve some people have! Not just to ask me for my shirt, but to then request me to wash and deliver it to her doorstep. Once I got home and regained my senses, I thought "WTF...I'm not going to deliver her my shirt. Of all the nerve...biatch!".

I haven't seen her again in that jogging area since that day. Good thing too, I'm sure she would shamelessly come up to me and say "Hey, what happened to my shirt?!?", to which I would slap her ass back to shameless-o-ville.

Well, you never know what would have happened had I given her that shirt. Maybe she wouldn't be at home and instead I would have to give the shirt to her extremely gorgeous, single, available and nymphomaniac daughter who finds me such an irresistable and extremely good-looking hunk who has a kind enough heart to personally deliver a t-shirt to her mom. You know what happens next.

But we'll never know shall we? *Sigh...*

Jeez. I think I mentioned the word "shameless" about 100 times in this post. How shameless.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, that's something you don't get to see it everyday..

Maybe she wanted to see your hairy sexy body lar. Your face already looked like a tanned Elvis, what else is there for a woman in her 40's to dream about? hahahha..

4:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! dropped by thru kugan's..uv got a gr8 blog here..simple honest posts..niceee..kp it up..truli enjoyed this post!! yeah..wat a episode!! bet u wont 4get this 4 a longggggg time..hehehe!!

10:11 pm  
Blogger eldiablocorneo said...

wow! my first comment by a random visitor! all the other comments are from friends whom i forced to comment, haha! thank for the compliments..i promise to strive to keep things interesting

12:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bet uve hd tons of visitors by nw..but im glad i was da 1st,thick-skin..hehe!!pple jus read n leave no trails..not dat it matters 2 some of us..but it certainly brings a smile 2 noe daT sum1 outthere truli enjoyed ur flow of tots.. i used 2 b da same..nw ive changed n told myself dat ill leave my appreciation 4 dat effort poured in sharin ur recollections..so u better kp churnin awesome entries k?hehe..jus kiddin..jus b urself n share ur stuff.

1:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home