Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Baaack!

Have been gone for a while. That's because I spent the weekend in Ipoh taking part in 6 a side hockey tourney. Apologies to my millions of fans who sit on front of your pcs while clicking the "refresh" button every 30 seconds hoping for a new post. As for my weekend, it was a heck of a fun trip, except for the part where we lost 3 out of 4 matches. We won the other one 5-0. Weird but true.

Thanks to that hockey excursion I woke up at 5 today. PM that is. 14 hours of blissfully good sleep. My body clock has adjusted itself so that I sleep only at about 3 or 4 am these days. Holidays are on, whaddaya expect! Saturday morning we had to meet up at 8 am, meaning I only got 3 hours of sleep on Friday night. and the next night I couldn't sleep at all! Kept tossing and turning all night and that feels like shit I tell you. I think the huge bar of chocolate I had before sleeping might have had something to do with that. It doesn't help that someone barges in at 5.45 in the morning with a wake up call just as I was about to fall asleep. And my alarm was set for 6.20 am! (We were to leave at 7). 40 minutes is more than enough for me to shower and eat, I think! WTF!! I felt absolutely shitty. Absolutely, absolutely shitty, with bloodshot eyes and all. A nice shot of Red Bull helped. The shittyness levels reduced to a point where I felt something akin to alright, but shitty I still was.

After we finished with the hockey I went to join up with my uncle from Penang, whom along with his 2 kids was taking part in badminton. I think he won something in the men's doubles, and his son was 2nd runner up in the junior doubles. His 12 year old daughter won the women's open singles and doubles and the mixed doubles with her dad. Not bad eh? Proceeded to makan and hitch a ride back to Penang after that, where I watched Rooney scored a fan-f**king-tastic goal before sleeping for 14 hours. Me that is, not Rooney. He would have celebrated with a few pints, I think.

It's been a good weekend. Hanging with the hockey boys in Ipoh was much fun, especially since we had a nice house all to ourselves. While I was tossing and turning, the rest were awake and noisy as hell. A bunch of bhai guys in an empty house? I do not wanna know what happened. Maybe that's why I was tossing and turning...

On another point, my blog is getting quite a few hits now! I recently passed the 300 mark. Woohoo! I also got a couple of comments from random users and not friends whom I force to post a comment, haha! I hope you guys enjoy my blog and the crap I write and keep coming back! Also wanna big up Kugan fo mentioning my blog as "nice quality" in one of his recent posts. Quite a bit of my traffic has been referred from his blog. Cheers, bro!!

Am gonna head off now, feeling a little exhausted from a working out and playing futsal after that. Was feeling kinda energetic after 14 hours of sleep, you see. Till my next post...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaa!! welcome back ur royal highness!! hehehe!!

1:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home