Monday, April 11, 2005

DCCN

Design of Corporate Compputer Networks. Thy name is evil. Absolute evil.

My God, what a crappy paper. I hour to earn 100 marks including designing and drawing a logical network diagram with a report is absolutely ludicrous. Who the hell came up with this 1 hour idea. Screw you!

That having been said, it's an almighty relief to be done with this screwed up module. Now for Friday's paper and the sem is over! Holidays!

Then to work with the final year project. Mid-point presentations are coming up and there's major work to be done. And there's also a hockey tourney in Ipoh one day before the mid-points get going. Holidays, I was saying? ROTFLMAO......

And the sem is over? MY GOD!! I'm halfway through final year!! That was a quick four months...

Queer eye is on! My fav show! Time to go makan my 2 ayam special Ramlys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home