Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Belated Celebration

Last Thursday, last Thursday....finally celebrated my birthday with a spot of clubbing with some good friends. Nouvo was the place, DJ Moto was down, we had two tables in the VIP section, everything was set. The crowd took a while to get going, but Nouvo is obviously behind Zouk on the Thursday night "happening" scale. Anyhow, we had 2 tables in the so-called VIP section and 3 bottles for a very reasonable price, so I'm not complaining. So there we were, what was it, 12 guys? And not a single girl. Haha. Pretty much explains APIIT to you!! At the end of the day everyone had a good time so it was cool. Gotta thank my mates for making the nite memorable. Vick, the only non APIITian, the Malay section-Wandy, Wan and Ajiem. Kelly(yes he's a guy) for being the main organiser and Manin too. Then there's the hockey boyz....too many to mention.

Speaking of hockey, I'm glad I finally decided to join the hockey training. In fact I'm kicking myself for not joining earlier. It's good to have a bunch of mates to lepak and chill with. Not to say my classmates are lacking or anything, but people in class are those I meet in college and that's it. There are not many people in APIIT I hang with outside college. Everyone's always got some excuse or another. That's why I miss Ali so much, heheheh. With the hockey boys it's just a bunch of close-knit, mostly bhai guys having fun. I know you're thinking about some bhai jokes right now. Screew you, this is an emotional moment for me. Have some respect. Booya!

The best part is, there's no politics!! Five weeks into training and I've got a real chance of playing for the team. Unlike football/futsal where the bloody thing is so screwed up with politics and cronyism and the same fuckers are playing for the team although some players are not even in the college any more. The person in charge of football is in on it, that's why so many people are pissed that there's a new guy handling football. Serves all you mofos right. APIIT football can go fuck itself. Almost 3 years in APIIT and I couldn't even get close to playing for the team. All you APIIT footballers go screw yourself.

Ahhh....that felt good.

Hockey boys forever. Cheers to you all!

And happy birthday to me.

On a last note, just wanted to say something about the passing of the Pope. I'm not Roman Catholic, or Christian for that matter, but the world has lost a good man. We could do with more leaders such as him instead of the war-mongering, selfish idiots currently in charge of the world.

RIP.

The great man - Pope John Paul II. (Source: www.cabrinischool.org) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home