Friday, April 08, 2005

Defunct?

Just under a year ago I became a proud member of a certain organization. An organization that was practically dead. All us new members had this dream about reviving this organization and making things fun and happening in our designated jurisdiction.

Things started off well, (almost) everyone worked hard to produce a night of splendour, pomp and party that hadn't been seen for ages in this certain place. It was as great a start as we could have wished for.

It's a funny thing you know, after great achievements people tend to become comfortable. Some too comfortable.

Since that night nothing has happened. Nothing. Defunct is the absolute word to describe this organization. The supposed members appear, to me at least, to be not interested anymore.

I, on the other hand, have always wanted to have a prom nite. This jurisdiction of mine badly needs one. It has not happened since 2002. I believe the students would dearly welcome it, and the place itself would dearly appreciate it. The problem is getting this organization to organize it.

Time is running out, and I'm getting worried that it will nevre materialize. I would be severely disappointed and regret it for the rest of my life if this were to happen.

I WANT TO ORGANIZE A PROM NITE.

I only have a select band of brothers in the abovementioned organization that I can rely on. It is with these people that the burden of any prom nite shall be carried.

I am taking matters into my own hands. Something has to be done.

Watch this space.

2 Comments:

Blogger rivalpine said...

We want a Prom Night!

5:46 pm  
Blogger eldiablocorneo said...

i know macha....we need one

11:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home