Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Celebrations!



Diwali is around the corner! Which means the whole extended family will be in Penang for the annual celebration. This year, though, it is a double celebration. For me, it's a triple celebration thanks to my results!!

Although I just got my results, I'm not expecting to be the man of the hour when everyone's around. This is because my uncle's wife will be giving birth to her second child this Saturday. This is not just any usual birth, as this will be the first son for my uncle, who is the only son among 7 siblings. Thus this kid will be carrying the family name on his shoulders. My maternal grandparents would have been very happy, I'm sure they are watching from above. God bless their souls. My uncle's wife family will also be in Penang this time around, adding to the festivities.

Besides that , on Diwali day we will also be celebrating my lil' cousin's 3rd birthday. That makes another function aside from the multiple "makans" at various relatives' places.

Let's not forget the ang paus and copious amounts of alcohol and food to be consumed! It's gonna be a good few days coming up! I have to exercise extra hard these next few days to make up for the weight I'm gonna put on!

On a different note, I came across this super-cool animation of breakdancing transformers on the web. For those of you with broadband and nothing better to do, it's definitely worth a look.

Cheers and Happy Deepa-Raya to all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine * said...

Update update update!

1:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you looking for a Kitchen Cabinet And Counter in your area? If so here is a fantastic resource for local listings related to Kitchen Cabinet And Counter with information, locations, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.floridakitchendesigns.com

1:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

2:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home