Friday, December 08, 2006

Exam!!!

I've been off this whole week..heaven some might say, but I've been stuck at home trying to study. Can't go watch a movie..can't go mall hopping...can't even go and have a prerequisite "1 or 2", if you know what I mean.

Well, actually, sometimes it does feel like heaven. Here's my definition :

Wake up at 7 in the morning and think "Damn, got to get to fucking work"...and then realize that you're off and can sleep all you want!

In that single moment, I know what it feels like to reach nirvana.

Well, actually I've got nothing much to write about other than my lonely week staring at books. Can't wait for the exam to be over tomorrow. Here's the itinerary :

1.00 pm : Exam over!!
1.01 pm : Drink!
1.30 pm : Take a piss
1.32 pm : Drink!
2.15 pm : Surface for some air
2.16 pm : Drink!

At about 4 I predict that I should catch up on some sleep. Maybe wake up at 6, have a coffee and head out for a jog...take a shower, grab a bite etc...

7.30 pm : Drink!
9 pm : Man U vs Man City! ( this basically equals "Drink!")
11.00 pm : Meet up fellow exam candidate Raaj
11.30 pm : Drink!

It's all in the planning, I tell you. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home